Butchers Blocks, Chopping Boards & Cutting Boards by Row & Sons
Who are Row & Sons
Established in 1880 as an independently run family business, Row & Sons are leading UK wooden chopping and cutting board manufacturers, originally established to create large, high quality butcher block products for the local meat industry in the South of England.
The skills that we acquired during those formative years have since been developed further and have been handed down from one generation to the next. This has resulted in many significant improvements and an extensive range that now includes a wide choice of products for the entire catering industry. Meet our team here
Our recent product lines include everything from meat preparation and kitchen products, such as bespoke butchers’ blocks, colour coded chopping boards and convenient cutting board racks, through to food presentation and display items including front of house serving boards and acrylic food covers.
Using both wood and plastic, our craftsmen are always happy to work alongside our customers in order to produce innovatively designed, bespoke cutting board products based on new and original ideas. In fact, it was Row & Sons that first introduced the colour coded system to the UK market back in the 1970’s which is still in use today!
Innovation, design and creativity have always played an integral part of everyday life at Row & Sons and this is something we intend to pursue passionately for the foreseeable future.
We Know Wood
We believe that wood should always be crafted with the care, knowledge, respect and the understanding it deserves. As a leading UK manufacturer, we pride ourselves in the knowledge that each and every product that leaves our workshop floor has been made to perfection in order to meet the most demanding of standards. Once the quality of a product has been approved by our skilled craftsmen, it is then despatched with full care instructions so that our customers can expect a long lifetime of performance and usability.
As well as producing standard catalogue products, we can also create bespoke or custom butchers blocks, wooden chopping boards and food service boards that are truly unique to your customer. If you have a specific product in mind that you would like us to create on your behalf, then our craftsmen and sales team will work with you in order to deliver a tailor made solution that is truly your own.
- Quality Sells and Provenance Matters: Seasonal foods prepared with passion deserve food service boards to match.04/11/2019 - Category: Catering Essentials - Whether an accredited restaurant or a relaxed café, menus led by seasonal foods and British produce are on the up, with the local producer being favoured by Chefs across the ...
- For Britain’s Finest Pizza: The World’s Best Pizza Board?
- Roweca Steak Knives: A Better Class of Cutlery23/10/2019 - Category: Catering Essentials - A carefully-cooked, high-quality steak is a favourite for thousands of people in the UK. Going out to a restaurant to enjoy a steak meal is an experience to be savoured, ...
- National BBQ Week11/05/2018 - Category: Front of House - It is that time of year. The sun is occasionally shining and the smell of charcoal will soon be filling the air, as the BBQ's are fired up across the ...
- Butchery Trends 201827/03/2018 - Category: Butchers Blocks - Veganism Now this is not a word that we are happy to start with when writing about Butchery Trends, but the vegan revolution has seen an increase in 2017. Whether ...