Introducing the new food safe and user friendly Roweca wood fibre range, adding a third major raw material to our Chopping Boards and front of house serving boards collection.
Roweca chopping boards are a great alternative to plastic chopping boards or even wood chopping boards.
Exclusively available from Row & Sons, Roweca material is produced from environmentally friendly eco select paper from trees harvested under guidelines of the North America Sustainable Forestry Standards. This unique material is knife friendly and totally dishwasher safe.
More benefits of Roweca chopping boards & food serving boards:
- Heat resistant to 350° F / 176° C, so you can use the surfaces as a trivet without leaving a blemish.
- Maintenance free – require no oiling or bleaching, resist staining, and won’t crack
- Knife friendly – cutting on an Roweca chopping Board will not dull your knives.
- NSF Approved – non-porous so bacteria is not harboured in the board, and is backed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
- Dishwasher safe – unlike wood and bamboo cutting boards, Roweca can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Environmentally friendly
Both sides of the board can be used and are intended for everyday improved food preparation. Every design is thoughtfully detailed for functionality in use, clean-up and storage.
If you would like more information about Roweca chopping boards call us on 01206 396 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org